Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

What a wonderful Christmas we had this year. First we we went as a family to see "The Forgotten Carols" One of my favorites. This is the first time seeing it since we moved back to Utah. Jennifer got tickets for all of to see it together. Nice surprise. Then we had our Family Christmas dinner at Richards house the Sunday before Christmas. We had Chicken soup, dumplings & rolls. We played games, and made gingerbread houses.Lots of fun. I wish I had pictures to show you. I love our family so much.
Then Christmas morning came. Amber & Jennifer stayed over night and helped with the last minute cleaning etc. Then they made me go to bed around 8:30 Because they had to get things ready for "Santa". It is strange to have the tables turn on you. But well worth it. I got a new 23 inch monitor for my PC. Wow!!!! Plus lots of other goodies. to many to count. We have had a hard year. And I want to have this year gone, But I have looked back and seen how much the Lord has blessed us. Larry and I have better jobs,Jason is home from his mission in Alaska, Kim is back with the family, We are all in Utah, close by each other. We still have some trails to deal with, and I am sure many more as well. But we are together, we are the best Thomas family ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment